Non-Members: $95 each, $150 for both
Registration Includes: One telephone and web connection at one physical location
US: 9:00am – 10:30am ET
*Please remember the time zone differences if you are not on the East Coast.*
About the Webinar
The first part of this two-part series takes a deep dive into
building a strategy for a successful automation implementation, from how
to develop and implement it to building a business case for it.
- Why automate?
- What are the features, costs and benefits associated with automation?
- How do you build a strong business case for automation?
- How do you get buy in from different stakeholders?
The second part focuses on best practices and lessons learned when building an automation strategy.
- Real-time case studies from Lyondell, BASF and Borealis.
- The automation journey.
- Lessons learned and skill sets needed for the future of digital-age work.
Najia Hernandez, ICCE, Maxim IP Enterprise Solutions Corporation, Taguig City, Philippines
Faysal Kadi Wahabi, CICP, LyondellBasell Nederland BV, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Peter Wahnschaffe, BASF SE, Ludwigshafen, Germany
Pietro Pavone, BASF Schweiz AG, Basel, Switzerland
Edo Zorge, Borealis Polymers NV, Mechelen, Belgium
Kullie Lehmet, Borealis Polymers NV, Mechelen, Belgium
Leonel Torrejon, ICCE, Axogen Corporation, Alachua, FL