Digital Replay from the Leadership Webinar Series: C.A.P.T.U.R.E. communication (Syntesis Global’s Effective Communications Model: Clarity, Audience, Purpose, Time, Understanding, Respect, Empowerment) is a vital tool for any professional and begins with understanding your audience. Managing conflict and difficult conversations require critical listening, understanding and influencing skills, as a foundation to communicating succinctly—while focusing on a positive resolution that serves the whole.
Professionals, who present with critical communication tools, positive language and persuasion, motivate people and teams to align with business and organizational objectives with confidence. After all, your success at “selling” ideas and getting your point across can be the difference between business success, accountability and missed opportunity.
Effective communication underscores leadership authenticity, empathy and performance efficiencies that define organizational culture. Additionally, the ability to navigate through conflict and differing points of view helps to foster healthy inter-persona relationships and builds harmony between team members, which in turn re-directs behavior toward positive outcomes. Further, it increases quality, trust and improves morale. Great companies understand that clear communication is essential for team wellbeing, credibility and mastery over our work and personal lives.
During this session, participants will learn to:
• Increase their ability to anticipate misunderstandings, avoid resentment and C.A.P.T.U.R.E. the clarity behind communication excellence.
• Improve self-awareness and learn to know their audience.
• Use real communication tools and techniques for conducting difficult conversations that empower both parties.
• Neutralize assumptions that do not serve the broader picture and changing environments
• Influence, motivate and inspire others toward communication excellence